Life is short

Lately I've been struggling. Every once in a while, from time to time, I get what I call "inspiration" about my own life. I haven't been feeling well, and I know it is because of my heart. I've been feeling a lot more palpitations, I am getting tired very easily lately, and some other symptoms as well. The inspiration that I have been getting lately, which is the same I've gotten before, is that my day to pass to the other side of the veil is not far. Of course I do not know when that will happen, but I feel, not think... I FEEL that my life on this earth, in this mortal existence, will be shortened in days not too far from right now. I am 37 years old and I have lived a wonderful life. To be honest, I am sitting here, at home, during my lunch hour, typing this because I am feeling the weight of the inspiration I have received. Because I have 5 young children, ages 12-3.

When that day comes, I have two wishes. One, that I may see my Maker again and face Him with dignity, feeling like I have done everything I can to repent of my sins and be forgiven of Him. And two, that my family may be comforted to the point that they may go on, because regardless of their pain, they felt Someone was carrying them through it all.

I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I testify of Him. He is real. I know Him though I do not see Him. I feel His influence in my life, though I don't always seek it. He is the source from which all of my blessings flow, and he has truly blessed me. Thank you God for all. Thank you for all my blessings. Thank you for your amazing hand in my life and for loving me so much. He never lost confidence in me. He always knew I could do better and he always provided for me. He pulled me out of the horrible life I was living when I was a youth by the choices I was making, to pure love and light. He loves and He loves all of us. I will never comprehend and understand His great love. But this I know, that I can feel great compassion for someone whom I don't know, the depths of Jesus' compassion must be incomprehensible, for He is so much greater than I am, He is perfect, and He embodies compassion. Yes, I find great hope in knowing that. I LOVE my Savior Jesus Christ. Receive Him in your life, welcome Him, and see miracles happen. They may not be the miracles you think you need at the time, but they will definitely be the miracles that are best for your life. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment